When school was over, Jess had to go home early for something. So I was alone again. I stepped out of the school corridor. There, I saw Logan holding a girl's hand. It was Alexa. Logan's ex. Logan's freaking ex. Logan turn around and saw me. Alexa looked at me with disgust.
'Hey,'
'Hi,' I said. I walked away. It looks like Logan was about to say something. I held my breath, I was about to cry.
'Wait! Karen!' Logan shouted my name. I didn't answer.
'Logan, you are my boyfriend now. So act like one!' said Alexa. I overheard her.
'Alexa, I have friends.' said Logan. Logan let go o her hand and ran to me. 'Hey, hey, what's wrong.'
'Nothing. Go away.' I said.
'What? Karen? Answer me!'
'I don't wanna talk! Now go away! You have a girlfriend to be with.' I said. I saw my car and went inside. I slammed the door at Logan's face.
'Fine then.' he walked away.
'What's the matter, sweetheart?' asked mom.
'Don't ask. I wanna go home.' I said. Mom drove us home. I stomped right up to my room and wrote in my diary.
Dear Diary,
logan has a girlfriend. if he did, why did he call me pretty? bah. he sounds so cheap. why do i still like him then?! this is hard -___- huh. i don't feel like writing a lot today. i'll just go online or something
I did go online. Zack was on so I started a chat with him.
KARENBABY: ZACKKKiii!!
ZACKisHardcore: Karennyyy!!!!!!
KARENBABY: kareny? lol :]
ZACKisHardcore: mhmmm ^^
KARENBABY: pshhhh
ZACKisHardcore: imma change my display name :L
KARENBABY: mee teww.
We changed our names, I just felt like changing it.
Zackii: tadaaa :D
Karrawr: tadaa tew x3
Zackii: karrawr? RAWR!! :D
Karrawr: ikr :D RAWR <3
Zackii: psh. m boredd.
Karrawr: zombiesssss
Zackii: ???
Karrawr: zombies!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zackii: where o_O
Karrawr: here :D
Zackii: D:
Karrawr: YUH DUN LIKE ZOMBIES?!
Zackii: nuh.
Karrawr: fine then D:<
Zackii: :D
Karrawr: i fink yu are gay.
Zackii: WHAT?!?!
Karrawr: yo name sounds gay :P
Zackii: zackii. wot yu called me. D:
Karrawr: hehehehehehehe
Zackii: i'll change it then.
Karrawr: lol
Zackehh: tadaarr
Karrawr: sure -___-
Zackehh: :)
Karrawr: can yuh come overrr. m boredd.
Zackehh: finee :@ my hotel isnt far anyways.
Karrawr: hotel?
Zackehh: yeah. i dont live here yuh noe.
Karrawr: O:!! where do yu live then? :l
Zackehh: fairsville
Karrawr: OMG!!
Zackehh: got a prob?
Karrawr: im moving there
Zackehh: WHOA AWESOME!! when?
Karrawr: idk soon i guess
Zackehh: we can hang out more then :DD
Karrawr: ikr :D
Zackehh: hey, i has to go. band practice..
Karrawr: O:!! what do yu play?
Zackehh: guitar :]
Karrawr: i loooove guitarrr <3
Zackehh: ikrr! heyy, serious, i have to go. byyyeeeeehhhh
Karrawr: byeesh <3
Zackehh is offline.
Now I'm just praying for someone to come over. I lay down on my bed.
'Karen! Jessica's here!' said mom.
'Oh, thank you God. Coming!' I stood up and ran downstairs. I saw Jessica there. 'JESSY!' I screamed and hugged her. She hugged me back.
'Hey!' she said.
'Hey!' I said. 'What do you wanna do?'
'I don't know. Let's go to the backyard.' she said. It's been a while since she came to my house.
We both sat on the swing in my yard, it used to be our favorite place. And still.
'So, how's everything?' she asked.
'Logan has a girlfriend,'
'Oh my, what the hell?'
'Serious, it's that Alexa girl.'
'Logan hates Alexa!'
'That's why. Logan sounds so cheap now.'
'You still like him, though,'
'Jess, it's like you can see through me,' I smiled at Jess.
'I know right,' Jess laughed.
'It's like, why am I bothered to like someone whom I'll never be with?'
'Don't worry, you will be with Logan, soon.'
'I don't think so,'
'Psh. When are you moving?'
'I don't know. I'll tell you when my dad tells me,'
'Hmm, if you're still here this Saturday, let's go shopping!'
'Yes please! I think I'm moving this Monday or something.'
'Oh, good then.'
'I think...'
'Hmm..' Jessica started swinging on the swing. I did also.
'Something smells, burnt.'
'Yeah,'
'Dad! What's that smell?' I shouted. There was no answer. 'Dad!'
'Yes, Karen?' said dad.
'What's the smell?'
'Steak for dinner. We have guests.'
'Who?' I looked at Jessica. She was smiling. 'Jess?'
'Yea!' Jessica said happily.
'What about your parents?'
'They're fine, Karen. No more fighting,'
'Oh, thank God!'
'Hmm,' hummed Jessica. We started swinging again.
'What time is it,'
'I don't know,'
'It's getting dark,'
'Have we been out here that long?'
'I guess.' I started humming Dance floor Anthem [by Good Charlotte] and swinging again higher and higher.
'Everybody, I don't wanna be loved, I don't wanna be loved,' sang Jessica.
'How did you know?'
'I love Good Charlotte, Karen.'
'Since when?'
'Since forever!' we started singing Dance floor Anthem like idiots sitting and swinging. I know it's an old song, but I have fun.
When it was like, 7:30 P.M., we were called to get in the house. Dinner time. I saw Jessica's parents.
'Karen! You look very pretty!' said Jessica's mom. We hugged. 'How are you?'
'I'm good, hehe. You?'
'I am fine, thank you.' her mom smiled at me.
'Alright, everyone sit down. Dinner time!' said dad. Everyone sat down and mom started serving stakes.
'Karen, help serve drinks.' said mom. I stood up and walked to the kitchen counter. 'Serve the adults champagne, and ask the young ones what they want.' I just nodded my head.
'Champagne anyone?' I said. The adults raised their hand, and Kyle also did. 'Not you, Kyle.' I poured some in the adult's glasses. 'Jess, what do you wanna drink?'
'Coke!' she said.
'Why aren't you asking me?' asked Kyle. I threw a can of coke to Jessica.
'Best friends first,' I said to Kyle. 'What would you like to drink, Kyle?' I said annoying him.
'Sprite. Put it on my tab.' he said.
'Psh.' I scoffed. I threw the can to him. I took a can of Coke and sat down.
The adults talked adults stuff, me and Jess talked some other stuff. Kyle, psh. Don't ask.
All of that was over in a blink of an eye. We all had fun. We have never done for a long time. But there is this thing called time, everything just has to pass. It's a new day. I'm moving this Sunday. And it's a Thursday already. Great.
===TO BE CONTINUED===
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment