'What class are you going to now?' Logan asked. I looked at his face.
'Math,'
'Oh. I hate math,'
'I know right. But like, hey, it's every part of our lives.' I saw the class door in front of me, 'hey, see you later,' I said. Smiling at him. He smiled back and waved at me. I opened the class door, 'Hey, Mr. Jones, sorry I was late. I had to go to the principal's office. May I come in?' I asked.
'Yes, sure, grab a seat.' He said. I walked to the back of the class and seated my self. 'Class, open your notebooks and write down what I will be writing on the board.' He said. He started writing down some formula on the board. I opened my book and wrote down what the teacher wrote.
'Hi,' -snort- 'I dropped my pencil, can you,' -snort- 'help me take it?' Said a guy. He sounded nerdy. I looked to my left, whoa. Nerd. I picked up the pencil.
'Here you go,' I said giving his pencil.
'Thanks,' he snorted. I looked away from him, and looked back to my notebook. Math class, as usual, went really slow. But it ended anyways.
I opened my locker and saw there was a note. I opened the note. It was from Seth. It said, "hey, uh, idk y i sent you this but, wtv. i love you. i do. i cant get you off my head. ive been such a bastard to you because i wanted your attention. i noe you are going out with that logan kid..." hold up, "going out"? I shook my head from left to right and continued reading the note. "...so, sorry. tell him im sorry too. - Seth". Wow. That's pretty brave for a guy like him. I felt...weird but touched reading his awful handwriting and his little love for me. His "three words" was sweet. But that doesn't do anything to my love for Logan. I think I better show this to Logan. So I looked for him outside. There, I saw him, standing and held on a bar, leaning on it and looking up to the sky. The wind blew his golden brown hair away from his face, his shirt got blewn a little giving the shape of his body, his eyes sparkling as the reflection of the sun. I fell in love with him, again. Well, I always am. I walked to him. I tapped his shoulder and waved and smiled cheerfully.
'Hey!' He said, smiling at me. Wow, I enjoy his smile a lot. It's a...drug.
'Hi!' I felt like hugging him, but I know I couldn't. I'm just his...friend. 'Seth sent me a note, and, I want you to read it.' I said handing him the note. He took the note and opened it.
He muttered the words fast and paused. 'Hold up, going out? We aren't going out, we're just friends. I mean, right? Friends,' He said. He sounded pretty nervous. I'm still smiling, but like, I'm breaking slowly inside. He thinks I'm a...friend. Just a friend.
'I know right! We're just friends!' I said. Those words are killing me. How can I tell him I love him when I said we're just friends?
'I'll tell him we're just friends,' He chuckled and smiled at me. I'm just like, I LOVE YOU. TELL HIM WE'RE GOING OUT. Wow, that fails.
'Mhmm,' I said nervously. He just smiled at me. I saw my mom's car on the road. So, it must be her. 'Hey, my mom's there already, so, see you tomorrow?'
'Yea, see you tomorrow.' He said smiling at me again. I just can't get enough of his smile! I ran, well, mostly like fast-walked to my car and looked back and waved at him again. He waved back.
'Hi sweety. How's your day?' Asked mom.
'It's fine, mom.' I answered. My mom started the car and drove us home. There was a traffic jam in the middle of our way home. It was so bad that some people actually went out of their car and, just relaxed. I decided to go out of the car and find out what's going on. There was an ambulance. An ambulance. It means someone got hurt. I walked a little faster, I was curious. I walked then stopped. There was an accident. Two cars bumped eachother and there was one man that got hurt. I don't know what happened to him but well, I don't want to know. I don't like blood. So, I walked back to my car. Then I started running. I reached my car and opened the door. 'There was an accident. A man got hurt,' I told my mom.
'Oh, poor man!' Said my mom.
'How are we going to go home?' I asked. I was eager to go home for some reason. I feel so moody.
'Well, we can't trun back, so, we just have to wait. Why don't you read a book or something,' said mom. Read a book. That won't entertain me. Even worse, it won't take me home. I sighed. I just took my iPod and played some rap music. I fell asleep with my earphones on and the music playing. When I woke up, I realized I was in front of the park where me and Logan had our time talking. I missed that time. I wanted to talk to Logan again. Like, personal talk. I can't do that in school. People will think we're going out. I mean, like, seriously, me, and Logan? Everyone's going to hate Logan for dating a girl like me. Like Karen West. I'm not popular. I'm not good at sports. I'm not that attractive either. I'm plain. I'm Karen West.
When we reached home, my laptop was still on. So was my MSN. I looked at my MSN. There was like, 30-ish messages from Jessica. It said, "hey" 29-ish times, and when I read the last one, I was shocked. "my parents might divorce anytime now :'(". I need to be the best friend she ever had. I'm going to keep her company during her struggles. I have to. So, I just replied, "even if they did divorce, i will be right by your side and making you comfortable in every way. im your best friend, you are mine. so i have to act like it." I felt like crying for her. She is going to have a very hard time now. I hope that her parents won't divorce.
I looked at the clock, it was 7 P.M., wow, I spent like, one and a half hour sleeping in the car. I felt like dinner. I went donwstairs and saw Kyle eating.
'What's for dinner?' I asked him. He looked back at me.
'Pork chops,' he said with his mouth filled with food.
'Don't talk when you're eating, Kyle!' Said dad. I didn't notice dad. He was probably by the fridge or something.
'She asked a question!' said Kyle, talking with his mouth full, again. I just took a plate and seated my self. I took some pork chops. Kyle took another one.
'How many did you eat?!' I asked. He just raised his shoulders and took a bite. I rolled my eyes and took a bite.
After eating, I went into my room. I saw some replies from Jessica. I read it. "im so happy having you as my best friend ♥ i love you Karen :)". Then I replied, "me too, when are you coming back? ♥". She replied instantly, "this coming saturday". Today is, Thursday. "2 more days! cant wait, love ♥" I said. Then she replied, "hey, i gtg, byee best friend x ♥" then she went offline. so, I didnt reply.
I felt like sleeping early. I'm tired. I changed to my sleeping wear and let my self fall on my bed. I fell asleep.
The next morning I did my usual and went to school. I saw Logan talking to Seth. I think he's saying that we aren't going out, I said to my self. I walked to Logan. Seth walked away when he saw me.
'Hey,' I said.
'Hey,' he said.
'Did you tell Seth we are'nt going out?' I asked.
'Mhmm. When I said that there was a little smile on his face. Like, there's his chance,' he laughed. I laughed a little. I said it over and over in my head, "I don't wanna go out with Seth! I want you! I Love You Logan!". Logan will never know I like him.
So I went in my history class, Logan sat next to me, bla bla, it's the end of school already. Today went really fast even thought I didn't really enjoy it.
I was standing outside the school when I got a call from my mom. She told me that Logan will be going home with me today. Yay! I looked for Logan and told him that. He just went "okay.".
So, I waited with Logan next to me. Outside, I stayed normal. Inside, I am sooo freaking happy. I know, it's just Logan. That's what you would say. But me, IT'S NOT JUST LOGAN, IT'S LOGAN ALEXANDER!!!
'There's my car,' I said pointing to my car. The car stopped and I saw dad driving it. Logan opened the door for me.
'Ladies first,' he said.
'No, no. Guest first,' I said.
' Ladies first,'
'NO! Guest!'
'LADIES!'
'Fine,' I said going in the car. That was pretty cute, I said in my head. Logan closed the door and dad started driving.
'Hi, Logan. Hi, sweetheart.' He said.
'Did he call me sweetheart?' Logan whispered to me. I giggled.
'No, silly. I'm the sweetheart. You're Logan.' I laughed softly. He laughed too. 'Hi, dad.' I said.
'Hey Mr. West,' he said flipping his hair. I love it when he flips his hair. It's...sexy. HAHA. I mean it.
'Wanna come over, Logan?' asked dad.
'Uh, sure. I don't mind,' said Logan. He texted his mom to tell her that he'll be in my house. I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY!!
When we reached my house, I went off the car and then Logan. Logan looks so hot when the sun is shining on him. His hair all golden, and his eyes sparkle just looks so cute!
My dad opened the door and let us in. Kyle had a donut in his mouth and was walking pass us. 'What are you doing here?' he asked. I looked up at Logan, and spoke with my lips only saying "I'm Sorry". He just smiled at me and spoke with his lips, "It's okay" and smiled again.
'Dad, we'll be in my room if you need us.' I said.
'What are you going to do in your room? Start kissing?' Kyle said shaping his lips as if he were to kiss someone.
'Kyle, shut up!' I said softly but filled with anger. Me and Logan walked up to my room and went inside.
'Nice room. Very, torquoise.' He said. Yes, I like the colour torquoise.
'Thanks,' I said putting my bag on the bed. Logan put his bag on my bed too. He looked at some pictures on my desk.
'Who's this?' he asked.
'Jessica. You know her,' I said.
'Oh, that Spanish girl?'
'Yeah,'
'O my God, is that you?'
'That's my baby picture! Don't look at it!' I said taking the photo and hiding it behind my body. 'Since you've seen it, do not tell anybody!' I said.
'Don't worry, I'll hush.' He winked at me. 'You look so cute, haha.' He said. 'You have a diary?' Logan said picking up my diary.
'No! Don't! Don't look at it! It's too personal!' I said.
'Don't worry. I have feelings,' he said. 'God I'm tired,' he said laying down on my bed. I sat on my bed.
'May I ask?' I shivered.
'Shoot,'
'Are you seeing somebody now?' I said. He didn't look very comfortable when I asked that. I was so nervous when asking that. I have a feeling I'd regret that too.
'I,' he started speaking. Suddenly, his phone rang. 'Have a call,' he picked it up. 'Hello?'
===TO BE CONTINUED===
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment