It's a saturday night. I dont have anything to do. Usually, I would go with my best friend Jessica, but she's not here. She's in Spain, her home. I gave my hopes up after Logan hung up. I love him, but, the sentence is not done. I love him, he loves a girl. That does not sound right at all. How can I get attention from him? How can I make my self visible in his eyes? I keep telling my self, it's not possible. You need to do something to get his attention. If I want to get it, I have to earn it.
Suddenly, after all my silence, my phone rang, playing Roger That by Young Money, I picked it up.
'Hello?' I answered
'Uh, Karen? This is Lo--'
'LOGAN?!' Ohmygawd. Ohmyfreakinggawd. LOGAN CALLED ME!!
'Yeah. Sorry we got disconnected before, I dropped my phone. It's broken now, my dad told me to use this phone to call you back.'
'Oh,' His dad told him to call me back. He does not like me. I can freaking tell!
'What were you going to say?'
'Uh,'
'Hello?'
'Uh, it's nothing. Really.'
'Really?'
'Yeah, yeah.' I said. WHAT ABOUT LOGAN'S GIRLFRIEND?!?!
'Oh, okay. Bye.' -doooot-.
He hung up on me. He hung freaking up on me?! I felt like crying. How does that sound like he likes me? How? His dad told him to call me back, his DAD. And the thing I'm really pissed now is that he hung up on me. What do I have to wear to get his attention? Just a bra and panties to school? In fact, no clothes at all? What do I have to do to get his attention? Jump off the school roof and shout Logan I Love You? This made me cut on my finger, accientally. I was doing a project and I was holding scissors, that's normal. But this one, it's because of the L word.
Sunday. Sunday is family day. I don't know what embarrassing thing mom will make us do, I just don't feel like doing it.
'Good morning, Karen. Pancakes, or waffles?' mom asked.
'Pancakes please.' I said. Walking to the fridge, getting me some O.J.
'Here you go.' as she layed the plate on the table.
I ate my pancakes, drank my O.J., I still don't feel better. Usually, pancakes turn me on but not this time.
'What are we going to-'-cough-'today?' My cough sounded pretty bad. Seriously. Did I put too much syrup or something? I don't know.
'Are you okay? That cough sounded bad,'
'Yeah,' Not really. I felt like saying that. But, it's too late. I guess.
'Well, I was planning to go to the park. I was planning to meet up with Jane.' She said. Jane, that sound familiar. Jane, JANE DESEREE ALEXANDER! LOGAN'S MOM!
'I'm coming.' I said. Suddenly, I was turned on again. I feel like doing cartwheels and go YAY YAY YAY YAY I'M MEETING UP WITH LOGAN! WHOO!! But, no. 'What time are we leaving?'
'Twelve o'clock,'
'Oh, okay.' I went to my room to shower. Even thought it's still like, 8 A.M. I feel like laughing atmy self; how I am so in love with Logan.
I showered, washed my hair, brushed my teeth, dried my hair, put on deodorant, my Chanel parfume from dad (even thought I know it's still the morning), lipgloss, eyeliner, mascara, and blush. Then I was wondering what should I wear. I remembered the hotpants my mom bought me. I never wore them. I don't show my body a lot. It's always a t-shirt or hoodie with jeans and my dirty navy blue Converse. So, I felt like today's my chance. I wore my hotpants, a tank top, clipped my hair, wore my flats, took my purse and went down stairs.
'I'm ready,' I said. I'm still walking down the stairs.
'Wow.' said my little brother, his jaws wide open. He's 13. I'm 16. 'What did you eat?' that's a compliment? I guess?
'Honey, where are you going?'
'Probably going out with her boyfriend.' my brother said with his annoying voice, and he crumpled his face to annoy me.
'Karen, I never saw you wear something like that since you were only 7 years old!' said my mom. Yeah, it's true. Last time I wore something like this was 9 years-ish ago.
'It's okay, right? Kyle shut up.' I said. I felt like sticking my middle finger up at him.
'Yes, you look beautiful. Where are you going?' asked dad.
'The park. With mom.' I said. I was shy for saying that. I felt like I was going to some other country wearing whatever I am wearing. It's just that I never wore anything like this.'
'The park?' Kyle laughed so freaking hard.
'Kyle shut up.' I said. Middle finger, middle finger was all my head told me to do. But, no. I do not act like that infront of my parents.
'It's 10 A.M. sweety, let me finish my cooking.' said mom. Oh my gosh, I spent 2 hours working on my look. He better notice me.
2 hours later, I was in mom's car already.
'MOM!' I shouted. 'MOM! HURRY! IT'S 12!'
'I'm coming! I'm coming! Hold on!' she said. She took her shoes and went inside the car. 'Whew! What kind of music are you playing?!' She asked.
'It's Lamb Of God mom. I'm like, obsessed with them.'
'Well, whatever it is, turn it off! Play Celine Dion for me!' she said. Great. A time for me to go back to her time. Celine Dion. Not that I don't like her. She has a freaking awesome voice, but, it's just not my style.
I did what mom told me. I just sat there. Mom was like, singing with her average voice. All I can do is, well, be quiet.
When we finally reached the park, I saw Mrs. Alexander. Behind her, I saw Logan. Logan! And behind him, was his little brother, Farren. I love Farren. He's so cute.
'I worked on two freaking hours for my look. Logan Alexander, you better notice me.' I said to my self, out loud. What the heck.
'What, sweety?' mom asked.
'Nothing mom.' Wow. If she knew I had a crush on Logan, Logan would know that the first second she talks.
I walked and walked. Finally, I see Logan - and his mom and brother - infront of me.
===TO BE CONTINUED===
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment