Saturday, May 8, 2010

Love Me, Logan #3

'Hi!' Said Mrs. Alexander, Logan's mom.

'Hi! How are you?' Said my mom.

'I'm good, you?'

'I'm fantastic!'

'Hey Mrs. West,' said Logan. He smiled sweetly at her. I'm still behind my mom, I'm not visible...yet.

'Logan! Look at you! You are very good looking now! And tall!' Said my mom. That was embarrassing. She's pretty old-fashioned.

'Hi Mrs. West!' Said Farren. He hugged mom, mom picked him up and gave him a kiss.

'Hello Farren! Karen, why don't you say hi?' Said mom. I moved half a meter away from where I was before and I shyly looked up at Logan.

'Hi,' I said. With a smile. I smiled sweetly, begging for his attention. 'Hi Mrs. Alexander. Hey Farren.' I said. I wasn't expecting a hug from Farren but he hugged me. I just smiled at him and held his hand.

Logan just stood there. With an expression full of shock. 'Whoa. Hoodie girl gone bad eh?' He said.

'Does it look bad?' I asked.

'Naw. You look hot!' He said. Awwww! He called me hot!

'Logan, Karen, why don't you walk around while me and Jane talk our talk, hehe.' Said mom. I don't know, she sounded pretty nervous saying that.

'Karen, Logan, you don't mind bringing Farren with you?' Asked Logan's mom.

Before I got a chance to talk, 'of course they won't mind, it's just Farren.' Mom said, she smiled to Farren and Logan's mom.

'Uh, that sound cool. Karen, shall we?' Logan said. He sounded so cute!

'Mhmm!' I said. Nodding my head and taking Farren's hand.

We started walking. We walked far enough to not be able to hear our mom's voices.

'What happened to you?' Asked Logan. I dropped my jaw nervously. 'I, I mean in a good way,' he said.

I chuckled a little. 'Nothing, I just wanna try a new look,' I said.

'Well, you look better that way. You look hot.' He said, he winked at me. He called me hot! I was so happy.

'Thanks. You look hot as well,' I said. Seriously. That's lame. I feel old-fashioned. I just smiled, shyly.

'Lohun! Lohun! My friend!' Exclaimed Farren. He saw his classmate, and called Logan Lohun. That's so cute.

'Okay, go play with your friend, we'll both be here.' Said Logan. "We'll Both be here" got stuck in my head and made me feel like I was flying. He said both! And we! I just grinned at him and laughed softly.

'You're brother is really cute,' I said.

'Pfft. And annoying,' he said.

'No he's not! He's so cute!'

'Hmm, you don't live with him everyday and have to babysit him all the time.' He said. He laughed a little and looked at me.

'Oh, really?' I used my sarcastic voice at him, as a joke of course.

'Really!'

'Haha, don't worry.' I said, smiling sweetly at him. He pushed my hair away from my face and laughed a little.

'You're so cute, Karen.' He said. I seriously felt like doing cartwheels! LOGAN CALLED ME CUTE!

I laughed softly again. I looked at the landscape. It's so pretty, swans swimming around the lake, little boys and girls running around, young couples walking, and parents looking happy seeing their kids playing around. We just sat on the grass near the lake, letting the time pass by.

'Hey, can I ask a question?' I asked.

'Go for it,'

'I saw you kissing a girl in front of your locker a few days ago,' I pulled some grass of the ground. 'And I was wondering, was that you girlfriend?'

'Uh, yeah. Well, more like ex actually.'

'Ex?'

'Yeah, we broke up last night. She was going out with another guy, well, two other guys. I caught her talking on the phone and MSN with two other guys. And like, they were talking about hav--'

'Stop. Too much!' I said. I hugged my legs.

'Sorry.'

'She sounds like some kind of prostitute. Sorry.' I coughed.

'Yea, it's 'kay.'

'You don't look or sound like you just broke up with somebody,'

'I don't know. I'm just in the mood for something, yet, I don't know what's that something. I'm just...in the mood.'

'Oh,' I started feeling something. Bad or good, I don't know.

'So you're single?'

'Mhmm,' he said. Nodding his head and smiling at me.

I felt like saying the L word at him. I felt like hugging him. I felt like saying what I feel about him. I want him to know that I love him.

Suddenly, Farren was running to us.

'Lohun! Ice cream! Please please please please pleaseeee?' He said. He hugged Logan. Very cute.

'Okay. Go choose your flavor. You want? On me,' he said. He took my hand and pulled me.

OMG! OMG! OMG! He held my hand.
'What do you want?' He asked.

'Uh, is this okay?' I asked, I know its just ice cream, but you'll never know.

'Don't worry, it's just ice cream.' He smiled at me. 'I'll take the chocolate. And the lady?'

'I'll take the vanilla.' I said. It's nice of him, even thought we are not that close.

After Logan payed for our ice cream, he got a phone call. His ring tone was Set to Fail by Lamb of God. My favorite song by Lamb of God!

'Hello? Okay, okay. We'll be there. Bye.' He put his phone back in his pocket. 'Hey, we got to go back to our moms. Come on Farren.' He said.

On our way back to our moms, Farren was humming cheerfully some kind of tune, enjoying his ice cream.

'Mommy!' Shouted Farren, running to hug his mom.

'Hey! How was your day?' Asked my mom.

'Good,' I said.

'Really good,' said Logan.

'Glad you had a great time. But we have to go Logan,' said Logan's mom.

'Okay.' He said. No expression.

'We also have to go missy. Family dinner.' Said my mom. Since when she called me missy? That's weird.

It was time to part after this awesome day. I hate goodbyes.

'Bye Mrs. Alexander, bye Farren,' I gave both a kiss, 'bye Logan.' I said shyly. He suddenly spread his arms, he knows what I want! He hugged me.

'Bye Jane, Farren, and Logan.' Said my mom.

'Bye Agnes, bye Karen!'

We all parted. I went to my car, they went to their's.

===TO BE CONTINUED===

No comments:

Post a Comment