'Milk duds,' I said to my self. I'm so craving for something sweet.
'What, honey?' said Mom.
'HONEY! Do we have honey?' I said.
'Right in the fridge, sweetheart.'
'Mmkay,' I said as I opened the fridge. I took some bread, and of course the honey. I placed the honey down on the counter and insert the bread in the toaster. I sat down and waited. Ping went the toaster. I always did love a "ping" sound. It's...cute. I took out the toast. 'Ha! Hot! Hot!' I said breathlessly and throwing the toast and catching it.
'Are you okay?' asked Mom.
'Yeh. Hot!' I said. I held the bread holding the pain and took a plate and knife. I placed the bread on the plate, open the jar of honey and started spreading the honey on the bread. When I was done, not caring a thing, I ate my bread without closing the jar.
'Honey close the jar when you're done with it,' said Mom reading her paper.
'Mhmm,' I said enjoying my bread. I know, I know, it's just honey and bread. But when you're craving for something you'll enjoy it no matter what it is. Right?
When I noticed my bread was finished, I started being emotional again. DF, I'm not PMS-ing or something. I'm just, pissed at this world. I went up to my room. I decided to write my diary.
I opened my door and noticed my window open. In front of the window was a table, and on the table there was a note. It read:
hey, what's up? logan
Awwwwww!! That's so cute! I looked out my window, I saw him sitting and leaning on a tree. I rushed downstairs. I saw him there, looking up at the sky, his hair glowing and blown by the wind, his eyes sparkling by the sunlight's reflection. He noticed me standing up and smiling at him.
'Hey,' he said. 'Sit,' he offered.
'Don't mind if I do,' I said sitting next to him.
'You got my note?' he asked.
'Logan, you're such a drama queen.' I said. It's true. He could have just texted me or something. I mean, right?
'Am I?' he said looking at me.
'Mhmm,' I said. I kicked a rock.
'Look at this, Karen and Logan leaning on a tree. T-A-L-K-I-N-G!' said Kyle.
'Put a sock in it, Kyle.' I said. Logan just flipped his hair and laughed.
'Put a sock in it, Kyle.' he imitated me and did some really disturbing moves; e.g., wiggling his butt right at my face.
'Go die, Kyle.' I said lifting up a rock. Logan laughed when I said that. I threw a rock at his butt.
'Ow! What was that for?!'
'For being annoying. Now go, poo, or do you homework. Whatever,' I said. I tried to be cool. Hello? Totally hot guy next to me?
'You're not the boss of me,' Kyle said.
'Mom!' I said scaring Kyle.
'Psh. I'm not scared of Mom.'
'Yes, honey?' said Mom walking from the back yard.
'Bye,' Kyle said running back to the house.
'Logan! You're here!' said Mom.
'I guess I am, hi Mrs. West.' Logan said.
'Well, I'm going back to the kitchen, if you guys are hungry, I made some snacks inside.' Mom said. Then she started walking. Five seconds later, 'Why are you guys silent? Talk!' That was, embarrassing.
'So, what made you come here?' I asked.
'I'm, secretly, taking a break from my reunion preparation thing. So, since I can't keep it a secret in my house, I went here.' he said.
'Why here? Why didn't you go to,' -cough- 'your friend from the football team?'
'I don't know. All I do with them is back talk about girls and play X-Box or something.'
'Oh. Now you're hanging out with, girls?' I asked.
'No. Just you,' he said looking at my eyes. My head was like, KISS ME, LOGAN!! He leaned closer, I leaned closer. He closed his eyes and so did I.
'Oh my God, you guys. Look what Logan is doing with that thing!' said a familiar voice. Me and Logan stopped what we're doing with embarrassment. I looked at the girl who was pointing at us. It was one girl from the cheerleader thing. She was the most hated, but popular girl in the school, Alexa Roberts. She's one of Logan's ex.
'What do you want, Alexa?' Logan stood up and said to her. Alexa and her friends walked to where we are. Alexa stared at me, I looked away. I noticed that Zack in a tank top for men (I don't know what they would call it) was going out of his mom's car. I hope he'll be a lifesaver.
'What are you doing with her?' Alexa said with her flirty eyes and voice.
'Alexa, we broke up.' Logan said. His expression was like, as if he wants to push Alexa off him.
'Hey, Karen.' said Zack. Alexa's girls whatever were like, ooooh. And Alexa's friend who is also named Karen stepped up to Zack and became all flirty.
'Did you mean, me? I'm also a Karen, and more popular than that thing.' Karen said with one arm on Zack's shoulder and the other one touching his abs. Zack pushed Karen off him.
'Get off me, hooker. You're not the Karen I want.' Zack said. HAHA! Me, and Logan laughed so hard as the other Karen being embarrassed.
'That's very brave of you Zack,' I said laughing at him. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.
'Are all the girls in your school hookers?' Zack said being disgusted by how Alexa and her group dresses up. 'Sluts,' he said flipping his hair and putting his eyes back on mine. I laughed hard and Logan chuckled.
'That was rude,' said Alexa.
'Not rude when it's true.' said Zack.
'Zack. That's mean,' I said. Zack didn't say anything.
'Why are you with her, Logan?' asked Alexa twirling her hair and chewing her gum.
'Alexa, freaking get over it. We broke up already.'
'You still want me, Logan. I can tell.' she said.
'No! You whore! I love someone else! Go away! Go back to your stripping or whatever! Just go!'
'Logan Alexander, you are so going to regret this.' Alexa said. I think she was offended. 'Girls,' she snapped and everyone walked with the same way; turn, push their hair back, lifted their heads a little and walked. That is so, sister hood. Bad way.
'So, Karen, aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?' said Zack.
'Uhm, 'kay. Logan, meet my friend Zack, Zack, Logan.'
'Hello,' said Zack.
'Hey,' said Logan.
'So, what are we going to do now?' I asked.
'Let's go to Karen's room,' Logan said pulling my hand. Zack followed.
We went in my room. I sat down on my bed, Logan and Zack sat next to me. Like, Logan's by my right, Zack's by my left.
'What are we gonna do here?' I asked. Zack and Logan didn't answer.
Suddenly, there was a call from Mom. 'Karen! Want to help me make cookies?'
'Do you?' I asked Zack and Logan.
'I like cookies,' Zack paused, 'I never made them, but, what the heck?' I guess that's a yes.
'Logan?'
'Fine,' he said. No enthusiasm.
'Hey, what's wrong? You're not in the Hey-i'm-Logan-and-I'll-do-anything mood?' I asked Logan rubbing his shoulders a little.
'I don't know,' he said. We went downstairs anyways.
'What can we do?' I asked.
'Well, we used to make cookies together. So, I'm going to do some of my work while you guys make the cookies. Is that fine?' Mom asked.
'Uh, yea,' I said. Mom walked away. We got the whole kitchen to our selves.
'What do we use to make cookies?' asked Logan.
'Okay, we have to start with flour, water, sugar, brown sugar, and a little salt and baking soda.' I said. I took a big bowl and the guys helped me with the ingredients.
'I'm not good with flour, Karen. Just saying,' Zack said.
'Okay, pour the flour and water and whatever I said before.' I instructed. Logan poured the water just like that, in one tilt of the water jug, and Zack poured the flour just like Logan making us covered with water and flour a little. 'Okay, that wasn't how I planed but, what the hell.' I said. 'Now, mix it.' I said. We all put our hands in it and like, it was so cute how Logan was like, punching the mixture and Zack stick his tongue out while mixing it.
'This is hard,' said Zack.
'Logan, take it easy,' I said turning my head to Logan.
'Hehe,' Logan said. He is so cute ♥
When the flour and water makes a dough, we took it out from the bowl and added the other ingredients and started punching the dough.
'Hey, Zack, throw me some flour,' I said. I thought he would throw it to the dough, but he didn't. He threw it on me! 'Oh no you didn't,' I said. I picked up some flour and started running around the kitchen with Zack attacking each other with flour. Logan didn't join, until I accidentally threw flour at him.
'Karen!' Logan said. He picked up some flour and attacked me. We three ran around the kitchen. I was the one who was the most tricky and threw the most flour. Logan whispered to Zack. I think they're planning revenge. Uh oh. Zack took flour, and Logan cleared his hands. They walked to me. I stepped back, back, and back.
'Hey, what's going on?' I asked. Logan ran behind me and grabbed my waist and Zack threw flour at me. A lot of flour at me. Zack walked backwards to get some more flour but he accidentally knocked down a jug of water. Good thing it was a plastic jug. I tried to break free from Logan and Zack stepped behind Logan trying to help him. I slipped because of the water and Logan landed on top of me.
'Hey Karen, where's--' Kyle said. He stared at me and Logan lying on top of each other, 'oh, oh, I'm sorry,' Kyle ran away. Me and Logan got up. Zack was winking at both of us.
'Stop it,' I said at the same time with Logan.
'Okay, back to reality, now we shape them!' I said. We shaped them in really weird ways. Zack and Logan shaped one of them into a letter K, that's so sweet!
We put the cookies in the oven and waited for a few hours. When it was done, we took it out and observed. Zack heard his phone rang. He took his phone out of his back pocket and answered.
'Hello? Yeah. Oh. Oh. Okay. Bye.' Zack flipped his phone. 'I have to be going in 10 minutes.'
'Oh, okay. Who wants to try first?'
'Me!' said Logan and Zack. They took a cookie and ate it.
'This taste good,' said Zack.
'I know right,' Logan said. 'Try it,' Logan suggested to me.
'Okay,' I tried it. It tasted just right. We were enjoying our cookies.
'Oh, I have to go, my mom's outside.' said Zack.
'Wanna bring some cookies?' I asked.
'Yes please,' Zack answered. I took a paper bag out and put some cookies in. 'Thanks,' he said. He opened the door, 'bye!' He said.
===TO BE CONTINUED===
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment