'Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!' Everyone was chanting. Logan's face started to be a bright red color. Seth's also.
'What is going on here?' said Principal Barrymore. Uh oh. Everyone opened the path for him to pass. The principal cleared his throat, 'Mr. White, Mr. Alexander, Ms. West, we, have a lot to discuss about this later on in my office.' He took a breath, 'Now all of you, go to your classes! Now!' He yelled. Everyone feared the principal and ran to their classes. Me, Logan, and Seth went in our history class and took our seats.
'POP QUIZ!' Shouted Mr. Gordon holding papers in his hands. Everyone groaned. 'This pop quiz is about World War One so I hope you studied.' He said handing out the sheets of paper.
'Did you study?' Asked Logan.
'No. Great. Did you?' I asked back.
'Well I did. But I couldn't concentrate with you all over my mind,' Seth winked at me. Cheesy, much.
'I didn't ask you,' I said rolling my eyes.
'I didn't also. I've been busy with my family gathering thing,' Logan said.
'Why are you the one busy with it?' I asked.
'Well, I need to prepare the games that my little cousins are going to play. It's like, a family reunion.' He said and flipped his wet hair.
'Ew, you sprayed some watery thing from you hair to me,' I said, wiping of the watery thing on my face. 'What is that?'
'Oh, I washed my hair this morning. It's not dry yet? It's probably my sweat--'
'Ewww!' I yelled softly.
'Sorry, jeez,' Logan said. 'Ugh. How am I supposed to do this without studying?' He grunted and pulled his hair. Ha, that's cute.
'Don't ask me when I have the same issue,' I said.
'Well, if I were you two, I would quit the chit chat and do it.' Whispered Mr. Gordon at us.
'Hah!' Seth pointed at us.
'Seth, you too!' Mr. Gordon said. We started doing our quiz. Hey, it was pretty easy. Or, it's just I think it is easy but, like, I could end up with an F. Eh. You'll never know.
After history ended, I heard some people saying that the quiz was so easy. So my chance of getting an F is little. I looked at the time, it was time to go to the principal's office!
'Logan! We need to go to the principal's office! Seth! You too!' I said, looking back at where Logan and Seth are. 'We're 5 minutes late!' I said. We all ran to the principal's office and knocked at the door.
'Come in,' said the principal. We came in. Slowly. And silently. 'So, what happened today?' I raised my hand. 'Yes, Ms. West, speak,' he said.
'Well, it started during Seth's first day here. He started being all flirty at me. So Logan tried to fight him off but Seth won't stop. Then what you saw yesterday, or was it two days ago? But anyways, Seth was being all flirty at me and I ignored him. He almost punched me but Logan stopped him again, then you came. And this morning, Seth slapped my, excuse me, butt and Logan kicked his stomach but Seth slapped my,' -cough' 'butt again. He's being so annoying at me, and Logan.' I said.
'Sir, I just wanted to get along!' Said Seth.
'If you want to get along here, you need respect,' Logan said.
'I asked the principal, jackass.' Seth said, the principal's face started showing anger.
'You do NOT call people a jackass here! Logan was right! If you want to get along here you need to have respect! And slapping a girl's butt is off the limit in this school!' said Principal Barrymore. He took a breather after what he said. I guess it's not easy being a principal. 'And because of the awful things you did, you are going to be in detention for two weeks!'
'What?!' Seth yelled.
'Detention after school, for two weeks, starting tomorrow!'
'But, sir! It hasn't even been my first week here, and I'm in trouble already?! What about freaking Logan? He kicked me!' Poor disappointed Seth...
'Oh? Is that so? Then, Mr. Alexander you will be joining detention for, three days, then all is forgiven.'
'What?! Thanks a lot White. But sir!'
'No more buts! No go back to your classes!' Principal Barrymore said pointing at the door. We turned around and walked. Seth turned back and tried to speak, 'Mr. White! OUT!' yelled the principal.
On our way to our (separate) classes, Seth was muttering on how much he misses New York and his school. Ew. Why would anyone miss school?
===TO BE CONTINUED===
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Kay!! Can't effin wait for numba 7 :D luvv it!!
ReplyDelete