Monday, May 24, 2010

Love me, Logan #12

It's a new day, Friday. Jessica's coming back. I can't wait! I won't be picking her up though. Today's also a holiday. They're still using the school building for something. Thank God it's Friday. I got off my bed. I went downstairs. Of course, the first person I'll see in the morning is Kyle. Kyle eating.

'Morning Karen,' said Kyle. That's...odd. He never say that eversince he was born.

'Morning...' I said awkwardly. I stared at him awkwardly and sat down on a chair, still feeling the awkwardness.

'Morning, sweetheart.' I noticed dad messing my hair from the back. He took a seat, his face looks uncomfortable. 'Karen, I've been promoted, and we're moving.'

'What?' I said.

'I got promoted, and we're moving. I'm sorry, Karen.'

'Wh-where are we moving?'

'A town four hours from here, uhm, Fairsville.'

'You mean that the city Fairsville?'

'Yes. Is it okay, Karen?' dad's face is worried. 'I know you have friends, but, we all have to leave them. Just four hours away,'

'It's okay dad, I'll live with it.' I said shaking my head. I guess I'm alright with the idea. But, Logan, I'm gonna have to leave him. That's hard. But I have to act normal. I mean, that's how I'm gonna have to be to get along with people. Dad just hugged me. I stood up and took a bowl. I poor it with cereal and milk. I ate it with discomfort. Without saying a word, I finished my breakfast and went back upstairs. I wanted to write my diary this time. I went to my room and saw my diary there, untouched. I took it and a pen and started writing.

Dear Diary,

im gonna have to move. idk how am i gonna be getting along in fairsville. im gonna miss logan so much. im gonna miss jessica so so so much. i know, im only 4 hours away, but still. 4 hours wont make me able to hangout with jessica and logan often. i seriously dont know how much my life will suck there. i mean, first i'll have to leave jessica, then logan?! how suckish can life get?

When I was writing every sentence, a tear drop would fall off my face and land on my book. SERIOUSLY, I HAVE TO LEAVE LOGAN?! AND JESSICA?! I continued expressing myself on a book. A book. People would say. But this book is not just a book, it's a book filled with my dreams, love life, normal life, and feelings.

what if i end up in a school filled with snobs and weird people? im already comfortable here! im so worried. but, huh. idk. im gonna have to face what you call LIFE. those things you need to face, good AND bad. well, bye jessica. and logan. AND LOGAN. LOGAN DDDDDDDDDDDDDDx

Yes, I did write the last part, but in drawings. And then I drew some sad faces around my writing. I'm no more happy Karen.

Instead of crying my brain out, I went on my laptop. When it was on, I thought about what I said to my self before. How do you cry your brain out? Never mind. Hey, Logan's on Skype. I didn't want to video call him. I'm seeing if he would video call me. I waited. And he did. I was so happy! Of course, I'd answer it. Psh.

'Hey,' he said to me through video call. His voice was kinda fuzzy. But psh. I don't care.

'Hey,'

'You look pretty even from video call,'

'Oh, you don't look bad either.' AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! HE CALLED ME PRETTY!

'Haha. So, how's the weather?'

'The weather? Haha,' I said.

'Gosh, you're pretty.' he said. AND WE AREN'T EVEN DATING! AAAAAAA!!

'Aww, thanks.' I said.

'Wanna do something? Do you go on IMVU, or Zwinky?'

'Zwinky,'

'I'm going on mine. You coming?'

'Yea,' I shook my head. We went on Zwinky. If you don't know, Zwinky is an online chatting game thing. I love it.

So, we went on caht with our video call still on ♥

It went like this:


karen__x: hey. yu look pretty, virtually, lol, cute

hotdogs76: hehe. chu too :]

karen__x: wht r we gonna do here?

hotdog76: idk. im lagging. brb

karen__x: k

Logan poofed for a while. Then he went back. The place we are at is pretty crowded and a lot of people are talking in capital.

hotdog76: back

karen__x: wb :]

hotdog76: ty :]

karen__x: my turn to poof. brb

I poofed. It was lagging so much. Then, LIKE DUHHHH, I went back to Logan.

karen__x: hellurs :D

hotdog76: hiiiii

karen__x: its laggin hardcore, lets go to your room

hotdog76: sure -___-

I went to his virtual room, so did Logan himself. It was more quiet, of course. It was only the two of us. "The two of us", I like those four words.

karen__x: soo..

hotdog76: soo..

karen__x: i need to tell yu sometin :/

I was going to use the L word, but, I don't know.

hotdog76: what?

karen__x: nvm

hotdog76: WHAT?!

karen__x: i said never mind -__- jeez.

hotdog76: sorry

karen__x: my head hurts. i think imma go off now...sorry

hotdog76: oh. ok. get well karen :]

karen__x: byee.

hotdog76: ily.

I read that. When my cursor was just about to click exit.

I was smiling when I turned off my laptop. Then, silently, I stood up on my bed.

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I said starting to jump on my bed and shaking my hair and just yelling. 'LOGAN ALEXANDER LOVES ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I was just soo happy! I thought today would be the suckish! But no! I was so happy! I couldn't stop jumping on my bed. This could be my chance! My chance of going out with Logan!

I'll be waiting for the day! I want to go out with him! I won't stop jumping. Until my head hurts again. Ouch. That's enough headbanging, I said to my self. I lie down on my bed. My head was spinning so much. I need to tell Logan I like him before he doesn't anymore. But, I'm not brave. I just can't! But I will.

I looked at the clock, I was hungry for chocolate. I hope Kyle didn't finish my Hershey's. I went downstairs, Kyle wasn't there. Good. I went to the kitchen, to the fridge and took my chocolate. I sat on the couch. I saw dad washing his car. Makes me wonder, when are we moving? I went outside and asked dad.

'Daddy, when are we moving?'

'This Wednesday, sweetheart.' he said. I felt cool I didn't say anything but thanks. And I went back inside. I thought about what dad said. My head was like, THIS WEDNESDAY?! Shiiiiiz. Oh well.

The day went slow. I didn't get any text messages from Jessica. Not a call either. I tried to call her a billion times, she won't pick up. I sent her a text message too. Not a, more like, one thousand. Psh. I guess I'll have to see her in school.

The next two days went fast. Even though I didn't do anything. Even Sunday, which is supposed to be family day.

So it's a Monday. School time. Logan time. Finally meeting Jessica after a long time, time. I walked down the hall. I saw Jessica. I ran to her secretly. And then I bear hugged her.

'Oh my God I miss you so much!' I said.

'KAREN! I miss you!' Jessica said. She hugged me too. We hugged so much that day.

'How's your parents?' I said.

'Psh. I don't wanna talk about them. I'm living my life,' she said. Wow. She sounded like she didn't care. I guess she knows everything's going to be alright. 'What class?'

'History,'

'Let's go get back seats!'

'I got my real Jessica with me,' I said. She passed me her favorite gum she bought at Spain. I liked it.

'Alright,' she said. We strut down the hall to our history class. We entered the class and sat on the very last row. 'So, how's Logan?'

'I went on Zwinky a few days ago, and he said --'

'No,'

'He said I love you!'

'Oh my God Karen! Does he know?'

'No,'

'Aren't you gonna tell him? Since he feels the same for you?'

'I, I can't Jess,'

'Well, why not?'

'I'm not, you know,'

'What?'

'Brave,'

'Oh, Karen. Just like that song we both wrote. We were so bored. Remember "You won't know I love you becasue I'm just not --'

'Brave,' we said together. We laughed at the end. Good times.

'Now seriously,'

'What, Jessica?'

'When?'

'I told you!'

'Come one, Karen. You can do it. Promise me, by the end of this week, you'll tell him.' she said. She made me remember I was moving. I need to tell her.

'Jess, I won't be here by the end of this week,'

'What do you mean?'

'I'm moving,'

'What?!'

'My dad has a job in Fairsville. I'm sorry,'

'Aww, Karen, tell your dad to have you stay here,'

'I can't, Jess.'

'Well, you're going to be spending a lot of time with me, Karen West.'

'Fine. I miss you, person.' I hugged Jessica again.

'I miss you more,' she hugged me back. The teacher went in. We went back to our goody-two shoe selves. I saw Logan walk. He was confused when he saw Jessica next to me.

'Jess, welcome back.' Logan said. He was pointing at Jessica's chair confused.

'Thank's Logan. Why are you pointing?'

'No, nothing. It's just when you aren't here I sit next to Karen.' Logan said. Jessica looked at me grining.

'Well, don't worry, I can move.'

'No, no, it's okay. You're her bestfriend and all, so, stay. I'll sit infront of you guys.'

'Ehem? Girls?' Jessica said, she cleared her throat. She hates to be called a "guy".

'I mean, girls.' Logan took the seat infront of me, and then Seth has to sit next to him.

'Whoa, another chic?'

'Shut up, Seth.' said Logan. Seth scoffed and winked at me and Jessica. We looked at him in disgust. Even he's almost hot, but still. The teacher started teaching. We started doing our thing in class; doodling, day dreaming, tapping fingers on the desk, and sleeping. Also talking. Silently.


===TO BE CONTINUED===

No comments:

Post a Comment