It's a Friday. Jessica is coming back tomorrow. I'm so worried about her. I can't imagine how broken she would be if her mom and dad did divorce.
Suddenly, my laptop gave a "ping" sound. It's MSN. I checked it, it was from Zack. I sat down on the chair and replied. We were chatting for so long. It went like this:
ZACKisHardcore: hey girl
KARENBABY: when did i approve you?
ZACKisHardcore: i approved me
KARENBABY: YOU HACKED ME?
ZACKisHardcore: no. when i was on yuhr laptop i signed on my msn and added yu. then i signed back on yuhrs. and approved ME!
KARENBABY: smart -___- how the hell did u get my pass?
ZACKisHardcore: it was on remember password. pshh.
KARENBABY: lol. haha. i miss yu. and wat? its only been ysterday? :)
ZACKisHardcore: ikr. i miss yu too. dressing yu up was fun! :D
KARENBABY: i had fun too :D i forgot how to dress emo now :/
ZACKisHardcore: i dont mind going to yuhr house ;)
KARENBABY: ...that sounds weird.
ZACKisHardcore: NOOO. It doesnt sound weird. It READS weird. HA!
KARENBABY: wtf. haha sure. i miss yu emo-lookin friend :)
ZACKisHardcore: we shud hang out some time :)
KARENBABY: totallyyyyyyy <3
ZACKisHardcore: wht about a movie?
KARENBABY: YESSSS A MOVIE!
ZACKisHardcore: what genre of movies yu like?
KARENBABY: ROMANCE!! horror, andddd, romancehorror :D
ZACKisHardcore: i LOVE horror. i like action. a little romance :D
KARENBABY: lol :D cool :) when shud we hang out?
ZACKisHardcore: tomorrow? or sunday?
KARENBABY: tomorrow my friend is comin back from spain. so, sunday :D
ZACKisHardcore: interesting. CANT WAIT!! :D
KARENBABY: totally!!!! :D
ZACKisHardcore: im so bored...
KARENBABY: ikrrrrrr.
ZACKisHardcore: may i have yuhr phone number, my friend? :D
KARENBABY: i got yuhrs.
ZACKisHardcore: O:
KARENBABY: there, i texted you. :DD
ZACKisHardcore: "UNICORNS! hi" very cute..lol
KARENBABY: I KNOW RIGHT!!! UNICORNS ARE AWESOME!!!
ZACKisHardcore: not so sure.
KARENBABY: WHAT DO YU MEAN?! O:<
ZACKisHardcore: i don't like unicorns
KARENBABY: i would slap you, but, i cant.
ZACKisHardcore: youre pretty mean.
KARENBABY: no. im just pretty. LOL JK :D
ZACKisHardcore: yuhr pretty, and mean! :D D:
KARENBABY: lol ":D D:"
ZACKisHardcore: brb, got a call.
KARENBABY: o. k
-five minutes later-
ZACKisHardcore: back
KARENBABY: wb. that was, pretty long. psh. 5 minutes
ZACKisHardcore: yea. just dumped my gf.
KARENBABY: YOU HAVE A GF?!
ZACKisHardcore: had. haD.
KARENBABY: you had a gf? y did yu break up?
ZACKisHardcore: she cheated on me -______-
KARENBABY: o. sorry :/
ZACKisHardcore: yea. she a hooker anyways.
KARENBABY: wow. y would yu date a hooker?
ZACKisHardcore: idk. m annoyed by that question.
KARENBABY: im sorry :l
ZACKisHardcore: mhmm. hey, imma go offline now. gonna think if im regretting this or not. BYE FRIEND!
KARENBABY: BYEE!!! <3 :)
-ZACKisHardcore is offline-
Mhmm. That's it. That was so fun! Zack may look emo, but he's a really fun person. I can't wait for sunday.
I went downstairs to eat something. Pop tarts will do.
'Hello, honey.' said Mom.
'Hi,' I said. I opened the fridge and looked for pop tarts. 'Mom, where are the pop tarts?'
'Kyle ate them,' said Mom. I didn't like that sentence.
'KYLE!' I yelled. He was outside doing his really retarded experiments.
'What?' he answered.
'Why the hell would you finish the pop tarts?'
'I was hungry,' he answered. I walked to the back yard angrily. I freaking love pop tarts. I grab his t-shit collar and lifted up in order to give him slight choking. He was coughing, 'What?!'.
'You're not the only one hungry for pop tarts,' I took a step to the left, not noticing Kyle's experiment is a step away. His experiment was ants, and a little bomb thing.
'Hey! Hey! You're gonna step on my experiment!'
'Bombing ants?' I kicked his jar of ants, setting the ants free of Kyle's death he brings to them.
'KAREN!'
'What's going on there?' said Mom from the kitchen.
'Nothing, Mom!' Me and Kyle said together.
'Finish the pop tarts, and be very careful.' I said letting go of his collar. He fell on the grass (of ants) and took a deep breath.
'Oh my God, ANTS!' Kyle yelled. He had some in his mouth and his face and he was screaming. I rubbed my hands together. I hope he learns his lesson: I love pop tarts.
===TO BE CONTINUED===
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment