Thursday, May 20, 2010

Love me, Logan #11

I just watched Logan walked out the door and get into his car. Me and Zack stared at each other. Just wondering what will we do now. I looked at the mess we made. I felt guilty, but I laughed.

'Do you think we should clean this mess?' I asked.

'I was just about to say that,' Zack said. I led him to where the cleaning stuff are. He took a mop, I took a mop. And some cleaning cloth. We walked to the kitchen.

'How, are we going to clean this?' Zack asked with his mouth wide opened.

'Don't worry, Zack. We can do it,' I said to him with a smile and started mopping. He started after me. 'Hey, you know, what you said to Alexa and her friends was pretty mean.' I said. A drop of sweat dropped from my forehead.

'What?' he said that as if he didn't do anything wrong. Another word, careless.

'How you called them whores and whatever,'

'Oh,' he said. He ignored me.

'Hello?'

'Yes?'

'Didn't you pay attention?'

'Yes, I did.'

'Then?'

'They're whores. Doesn't change a thing.' he said.

'Zack,'

'What?'

'Learn to respect,--'

'What? Are they your friends?'

'No, but--'

'But what? Why are YOU on their side?' he paused his mopping. And his talking.

'I'm just telling you to respect. People have feelings. Even those girls that you called whores.'

'No they don't. If they did, they wouldn't talk to Logan like that.'

'Well, that's right. But they were doing that to--'

'Disturb you. If they were disturbed, they wouldn't want that, would they?'

'You know what? Never mind. Call them whatever you want.'

'Mhmm,'. Our conversation ended.

'Zack,' I started again.

'What now?'

'How long did you have your girlfriend? Whom you broke up with,'

'Half a year,'

'Oh. And then she cheated on you?'

'Yeah,'

'Why?'

'She said, I couldn't...' he paused. 'Respect. Oh my God, Karen.'

'What?'

'YOU are right. You said I have a lack of respect for people. You freaking proved it.'

'You see?'

'God. Sorry Karen,' he said to me.

'It's okay,' I said to him. I can't say anything else. I just couldn't.

Like, ten minutes later, we're done mopping the floors, cleaning every dirty spot in the kitchen. Our next confusion is what to do next.

'We're done. Now what are we gonna do?' I asked.

'I have no idea.'

'I'm a mess,' I said looking at my clothes. Zack laughed at me. 'You are one too, moron.' I made an annoyed face at him. He stopped laughing. HA!

'Wanna listen to stuff in my room?'

'Do you have Avenged Sevenfold?'

'Yeah,'

'Let's go.'. We started walking to my room. When I opened the door, Zack rushed past me. 'WHERE IS IT,' his eyes started bulging out as if it were to pop.

'Jeez, hold on, person.' I searched through my CD piles. I took the CD out and passed it to him.

'WHERE IS YOUR CD PLAYER?' he asked. I pointed to a bookcase. On the middle rack, there is a CD played. Zack rushed to the CD played and inserted the CD.

'Why are you in a rush?'

'I haven't been listening to them for two months. TWO MONTHS!'

'Okay, okay.' I said. When the music started, he listened to it, yes, as if he has never listened to Avenged Sevenfold. Ever.

'Aren't the so good?'

'I know right. Play A Little Piece Of Heaven, that's my freaking favorite.'

'That's my favorite too!'

'It's soooo good,'. Me and Zack were head banging. Such good music. I've never been like this before in front of anyone else, not even Logan or Jessica, in my entire life. I felt a bond, I felt like me and Zack has A LOT in common. I don't know about Jessica. I mean, why am I never showing the real me in the fake-real blah me. I feel, Zack is like, a guy version of me, except the fact that he's a little more emo and disrespectful. But still. What? Now you're predicting I'd like Logan no more? WRONG. I will forever love Logan. I need him to know that, but it's never possible. Either we're interrupted, or he has a new girlfriend, blah.

An hour of our headbanging ended. Zack had to go. It's 6 P.M. already.

'Karen, I have to go, it's getting late.'

'Yeah. Okay, bye Zack. I had fun,' I said to him. He hugged me. I hugged him. You know, as friends. Zack went downstairs and out the door. I watched him get in his car. I can't wait for the next day with Logan and Zack. More Logan though.


===TO BE CONTINUED===

No comments:

Post a Comment