I fell asleep in the car for a while, when I woke up, Zack told me we still have an hour to go. I put my hands in my hoodie pocket and that made me remember the note Logan gave me. I took it out, smoothened it and opened it.
Karen
At the start, I never did pay attention to you. I never noticed you liked me that much. But it's Alexa. She's always messing with my head, and when we're together, every time I try to talk to you she will think that I don't want her anymore. She's kinda, disturbing in that way. That's why we break up and make up again. Now since I'm feeling the way you felt for me, I was too late. You have your own way now. I can't do no more but to let you go with Zack. So, whenever you need a friend, I'll be there. So, can we start over?
Logan
I felt the pressure he puts on the pen and paper on the back of the paper. I crumpled it slowly with my hands. He never told me this. He's such a friend. I never thought he's like this. It's also too late if I'm going to be with him. Not that I'm having second thoughts.
'Why are you crying?' Zack asked.
'I am?'
'What's that note?'
'It's from Logan,'
'What's with him?'
'He, said that he wanted to start over.'
'Oh.'
'Yeah.' I say straight on the car seat and wiped my tears. I folded the piece of paper and put it in my hoodie pocket. I took out my phone and decided to text him.
i guess we can start over...
10 Minutes later, I finally got the answer.
thanks. hey, im sorta busy. we'll talk later :)
He sent me a smile and I didn't reply.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment